What about Linux ?

kostandrea

So yeah due to my motherboard getting fried i don't have windows anymore and i have to compromise with an old pc that i have put linux on the thing is that i can't get the games for linux(by the way wine just doesn't work for me) so why not make a linux convertion since the games are open source ?

p.s. please make .deb file for ubuntu because i have lubuntu

openra is a remake, they did not use any of the original code and that is probably why you think they broke it :)

we only support the original games here, everything we do has been done in x86 assembly without having any source code. So wine is the only option sadly ;(

what is the problem with wine on your end? It is a must have for any linux user, you should really find out what the problem is

it has a pentium 4 on 3.20ghz the mb is not even a ddr and it has 1gb of ram it started with xp but i put lubuntu on it to make it faster anyway not your prob i have solution with my old mb wits is ddr2 and with core 2 duo but it will only be availble for me in the summer (due to school) so it is that i kept the hardrives

It will work in GDI rendering mode, but you will get a lot more performance in XP. I have a Pentium 4 3.06Ghz

old pc stats core 2 duo 2.40ghz 2gb ram (i had 4 gb of ram but they got fried) ati radeon hd 5450 new pc stats (the mb that got fried) core 2 duo 2.40 ghz 6gb ram ati radeon hd 5750 current pc stats pentium 4 3.20 ghz 1gb ram nvidia geforce fx 5500