G-lined ban

Tebski

Question

Hi, I'm new here, and not sure if this is the right place to post. I've only just started playing on cncnet, and I've been banned, something about 'g-lined', which I understand is something to do with my IP range being related to a botnet (I read an earlier post).

Anyway to fix this for me?

Thanks,

Tebski

8 answers to this question

Hi, I just tried in the game Dune 2000 automated clicking. I played only a few games (maximum of 5 games) with this mode. But that's only because other teammates doing it too thus I never had a chance to win. I apologize for this but it will never happen again. Please unban my IP.

I'm just glad that it can not be used longer cheats. The game will finally balanced.

Tthank you

I removed your ban since it was the first time and you were honest :) Please make sure you close such programs when you play on cncnet to ensure you dont trigger them by accident.

Also, some people are playing online since many years, in these old games it is all about fast clicking and a good production, you will need a couple of months of practice until you are able to compete with them :) The build order is also very important, you have to make sure you never run out of money

Check these guides if you like to improve:

http://cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?topic=3172.msg21953