Pro player big games

Micro

I'd like to see If he community or admins could get behind a "pro player" gathering of 16 of the best players (and most importantly active players not just people who come on once a month) for them to have 4on4's and 2on2.

Lately I've seen consistency issues with some of the elite players where as some players seem to just be winners regardless of who they are with and some people just keep on surprising. An example is powerush. He isn't mentioned in the top 5 often but I regularly see him win 3on3 games even vs supposedly better opponents.

There always seems to be uneven games that go in the favour of the underdogs but u rarely see this on terrace I think it would be good for community to see different tactics used on forest fires.

My proposed 16 players (who are regular players at te moment)would be:

Ray

Corpsmakr

Carnage

Trz

Kapa

powerush

Jmam

SpawnUk

Sol

Weaponx

Xodus

Sudnevo

Energy52

I'd like to see If he community or admins could get behind a "pro player" gathering of 16 of the best players (and most importantly active players not just people who come on once a month) for them to have 4on4's and 2on2.

Lately I've seen consistency issues with some of the elite players where as some players seem to just be winners regardless of who they are with and some people just keep on surprising. An example is powerush. He isn't mentioned in the top 5 often but I regularly see him win 3on3 games even vs supposedly better opponents.

There always seems to be uneven games that go in the favour of the underdogs but u rarely see this on terrace I think it would be good for community to see different tactics used on forest fires.

My proposed 16 players would be:

Ray

Corpsmakr

Carnage

Trz

Kapa

Jman

Powerush

SpawnUk

Weaponx

Sol

Johnzpro

Chick00

Energy52

Nate

Now I understand the top sort of 10 here regularly play terrace at high level then the next guys are sort of seen as maybe weaker links I they are allied with either of the top guys but I've also seen them win regular forest fires games vs top guys so it's give and take. Also few players missing such as greyhonda and stylewarz but they just aren't active and probably wouldn't r online

there is nothing in this game i would love more than to get some got recordings with 8 great players, but people are in different timezones (east coast/west coast USA, europe, korea, australia) and most of us have jobs. maybe we can make it happen. i dont know :(