Every multiplayer game in YR disconnects at start of game.

Relentless-Chaos

I'm new to CnCNet after a simple Google search on how to play old C&C games online, the CnCNet software as well as this website has an awesome UI. Aside from that though, I can't play any matches online with YR due to immediate disconnection at the start of any MP game. Any ideas as to what could be the issue?

(Edited topic to a new discussion, second post or so might not make sense).

Whatever that file is it did something bad to the client, with that file in the game directory it prevents me from launching the client and initiates a bunch of errors. Without it the client launches.

As for enabling videobackbuffer, I did so, but the problem still persists.

The game disconnects as soon as the game starts every time to which I can't even deploy my MCV.

(Edit) So now I'm having the same issue with Ra95. I tried disabling Windows firewall, but still nothing.

Whatever that file is it did something bad to the client, with that file in the game directory it prevents me from launching the client and initiates a bunch of errors. Without it the client launches.

The game disconnects as soon as the game starts every time to which I can't even deploy my MCV.

(Edit) So now I'm having the same issue with Ra95. I tried disabling Windows firewall, but still nothing.

What errors occurred?  That file shouldn't interfere with the client at all.

What errors occurred?  That file shouldn't interfere with the client at all.

Hmm, I'm not sure. I just tried again to double check and this time the client was fine, but the DC issue still exist when using the client for an online match. )=

(EDIT): Although I just noticed that I can no longer launch YR from Origin with this file in the game directory. I get the error main executable has crashed. Without the file YR launches from Origin.

I solved the issue by talking to someone on the client.

He said my username (Relentless-Chaos) was too long and causes a bug. Thus resulting in my DC issues. I changed my username to something smaller in length and guess what, I did not DC.

Ah brilliant. Are you still having lag trouble?

Thank you we'll push an update to fix this soon.

my username (Relentless-Chaos) was too long and causes a bug. Thus resulting in my DC issues. I changed my username to something smaller in length and guess what, I did not DC.

I reported that problem a few weeks ago already, but given that the client had been last updated over a month ago, it hasn't been fixed yet. For now, don't use 16 character nicks (even though the client permits it) but limit yourself to 15 characters at most.