It might not be the right place

knap

Question

But i have no idea where else to look . My game Tiberium Dawn works pretty well besides  the audio problem . I can hear the songs and all the effect though they are somehow in slow motion they get up to normal if i set the game speed to MAX . I tried to reinstall the game just to be sure that i didnt install the Direct X by mistake but that wasnt the case.

I really got no idea what else i  could do and i really love the songs and  blast effects to much to have it muted. So please if anyone knows about this problem id be very thankfull for telling.

Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

But i have no idea where else to look . My game Tiberium Dawn works pretty well besides  the audio problem . I can hear the songs and all the effect though they are somehow in slow motion they get up to normal if i set the game speed to MAX . I tried to reinstall the game just to be sure that i didnt install the Direct X by mistake but that wasnt the case.

I really got no idea what else i  could do and i really love the songs and  blast effects to much to have it muted. So please if anyone knows about this problem id be very thankfull for telling.

Thanks in advance.

The game is called Tiberian Dawn.

Could you give some more information? What version of the game are you running? What OS are you running? and do you have latest version of you sound card driver and Direct X?

Go to Start>Execute

put DXDIAG

go to Sond

decrease the acceleration of the sound cartige, at the sound stop freeze (last or after last.)

it solve too, the Video Crash and some freezes on cnc on fast computers.

Thank you so much man , it works like a charm now.

Really thanks  :D :D :D :D :D your the man. Thanks for all the help , time to enjoy the game now  :)