can't play online

greentrancer

hello. me and some friends are trying to play yuri's online using cncnet 5 program and it worked perfect in the last couple of day. since yesterday, we cannot play a game as somebody always gets out of the game to the main lobby when we start the game. does anyone know why? thanks a lot!

hello. me and some friends are trying to play yuri's online using cncnet 5 program and it worked perfect in the last couple of day. since yesterday, we cannot play a game as somebody always gets out of the game to the main lobby when we start the game. does anyone know why? thanks a lot!

Try and find out who is being kicked out of the game, is it all or just one person?

there is nobody in particular, but a range of people. for example when A and B tries joins the same game and we start it, one of them them is always "kicked" out to the main screen of the program. If (one) either A or B does not join the game, everything works perfect. we all have the same version of the game installed and the cncnet 5 works fine for all. Last night when C joined the game, A and B (random examples) were not able to play anymore, but for me and others (3 people) it loaded just fine. not sure what the problem is, but I believe that it is something from cncnet 5...

if it helps, we all know each other, we are friends, and we want to play between us.

there is nobody in particular, but a range of people. for example when A and B tries joins the same game and we start it, one of them them is always "kicked" out to the main screen of the program. If (one) either A or B does not join the game, everything works perfect. we all have the same version of the game installed and the cncnet 5 works fine for all. Last night when C joined the game, A and B (random examples) were not able to play anymore, but for me and others (3 people) it loaded just fine. not sure what the problem is, but I believe that it is something from cncnet 5...

if it helps, we all know each other, we are friends, and we want to play between us.

This is really strange. Are you able to tell us what exactly the kick message is? It will give an idea of why it will be happening (both as a host and as a player getting kicked).

Otherwise could you upload your cncneterror.log files found in your game directory when it next happens and we can investigate this further and advise more.

Thank you!