Red Alert 2 Prize Invasion

hardman

Picture3.jpg

To celebrate the 15th year since the release of Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2, XWIS is bringing you a Prize Invasion during July.

Everybody has a chance of winning, ranked players and players that just play for fun. Simply play to win!

As well as a variety of prize categories, prizes will also be awarded for mini tournaments held over each weekend in July, which will include some interesting themes.

Prizes will include EA origin games of your choice, game accounts and more!

For more details see:

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/forum/417-prize-invasion/

Feel free to ask me any questions. Have fun!

There are some pretty easy prizes to be won right away on the first day of the month too!

To launch the prize invasion 2 prizes will be awarded on the opening day. These will be awarded to:

The player who plays the most non-ranked games (ffg's) within 24 hours of Midnight (GMT) tonight (on a single nickname)

The player who plays the most single player ranked games within 24 hours of the ladder reset tonight (on a single nickname)

These prizes are in addition to the prize categories already listed.

since some dip stick on xwis deleted my comment il type it here... what prize invasion oh the one were useless xwis noobs dont actully give any out ?

TJ, why you being such an ass? The prizes will be given out I can assure you.

since some dip stick on xwis deleted my comment il type it here... what prize invasion oh the one were useless xwis noobs dont actully give any out ?

TJ, why you being such an ass? The prizes will be given out I can assure you.

bro iam owed like 3 prizes havent seen a single one some old as 4 years lol face it xwis is useless