Renegade X Getting Desperate

Guest Mechacaseal

Noooooooooooooooo. I liked the revamped titans and wolverines in the cutscene. You should be grateful that there's still people out there trying to keep TS alive. Admittedly, I thought the titans walked too fast, and wasn't really keen on standard turrets shooting at them, as opposed to lasers. However, the turrets being bent out of shape after being destroyed was a nice touch. ;d I always thought it made titans look cooler when they walked slowly in the cutscenes. It made them look unstoppable as they towered above the battlefield. ;d

As long as there's a tiberian sun version of renegade, I'm OK with that advertising, otherwise it really is a false advertisement. Also, what's with the Gun Turrets instead of Laser Turrets? I doubt this is a 'just for fun' video since they advertised download links in the description.

I played the other day apparently people were getting the tiberian sun units out of crates. i want them to get rid of them now was less fun with 50 ts units on the map. scared me lol.

They scare you because you see your future in them. In your pics, you look like a cyborg, like the government is experimenting on you in their labs, and eventually, they're going to create the first cyborg reaper by attaching your torso to mechanical spider legs.

Whoaaaaaaaaaa, what a terrifying pic. I've never seen this TS cyborg pic before. But from the look of him, anyone familiar with Caseal's appearance will see the resemblance. All they'll need to do is inject Caseal with steroids to add 100lbs of muscle mass to his frame before they start cutting his limbs off, and replacing them with mechanical limbs, and then you'll have this. http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101218013621/cnc/images/2/2d/Cyborg_04.jpg