My singleplayer map doesn't folowing some tiggers

pichorra

Question

i was created a map in CCWMAP, puted waypoints, ok, they folow somes, but, others not! look at image:

1 If the 2 enginers or the civilians on 2 bases dead, your mission is faild: -DONE-

2 When you enter on here (2), renforcements arive, team: dino1, east move:6 atack the nod base-ISN'T WORKING-

3 When you enter on here (3), renforcements arive, team: dino2, east -ISN'T WORKING-

4 Transport Helicopter lands on waypoint 4 -DONE-

5 When you "reactivate" the Comm center reenforcements arive: Transport Helicopter -DONE-

6 nod dont shot in GDI -DONE-

7 GDI dont shot on nod and Special (GDI Base) -DONE-

8 NOD dont reapair they base -DONE-

ok, much of the things who i want i was done, but others, i cant do! Help!

informations: Player: GDI, Enemy: Multi5, Multi1 (Multi1 is the dinos, Multi5 is the comm center who you need to capture.

Briefing: 1=EVA: Incoming transmission: "Help! Dinosaurs! Help! They attacked the GDI and Nod

2=bases. All bases are inoperational. I'm in the Nod base right now, please send help!"##

3=EVA: Connection lost.##

4=EVA: Trying to connect to GDI Communications Center in the area... FAILED.##

5=EVA: Incoming briefing... received.##

6=##

7=Strange forces attacked GDI and Nod bases. Take command of this squad and

8=check for survivors. Reactivate GDI Comm Center, so we can send a transport

9=helicopter. Rescue all GDI and Nod survivors.  :)

SCG98EA.PNG.db773d5eb8d42eccd3a6c11178c8cedb.PNG

SCG98EA.zip

3 answers to this question

Umm, are the dino reinforcements supposed to appear AT THAT POINT? Because, you know, they CAN'T. These rock borders just outside the visible map prevent that. You have to open it. The only place where stuff can come from the east is south of the Nod base.

Also, reinforcements from the edge of the map work a lot better if you start them with a waypoint to move to, close to the place where they appear. I don't see any waypoints there, besides #6, which is already in the Nod base...

On a related note, you do know that in 1.06b, you can add ## at the end of a briefing line to actually force the game to start the next one on a new line, right?

1=EVA: Incoming transmission: "Help! Dinosaurs! Help! They attacked the GDI and Nod

2=bases. All bases are inoperational. I'm in the Nod base right now, please send help!"##

3=EVA: Connection lost.##

4=EVA: Trying to connect to GDI Communications Center in the area... FAILED.##

5=EVA: Incoming briefing... received.##

6=##

7=Strange forces attacked GDI and Nod bases. Take command of this squad and

8=check for survivors. Reactivate GDI Comm Center, so we can send a transport

9=helicopter. Rescue all GDI and Nod survivors.

briefing.png.f92740289ca2f26059b192a0e3252d78.png

I just TOLD you what's wrong. The rock border outside the map prevents the dinos from entering.

Also, the east walls of the Nod base are outside of the map. And so is the velociraptor at the bottom. Keep in mind that at the left and bottom, CCMap shows one cell more than it should.