Windows 10

REEMERR

From what I heard now -> The game works fine on windows 10, I don't know why it doesn'T work for you. Do you use the gruntmods installer? No custom patches/compat modes?

The other games needed some tweaks but all of them should be working fine now

Right ok, maybe it could be I just have to reinstall it all because when you upgrade everything stays saved including Dune which I had previously on Windows 7. Yes I did use gruntmods installer, Thank you for responding. :)

It just finished installing, online works fine but everything else doesn't for some reason. A small box comes up but it's different everytime ...KIiPB* Could you please leave me a download link for Dune 2000, it might even be I've got the wrong one downloaded or something I honestly don't know.

I've fixed it, it all works now. I left clicked over it and clicked on Troubleshoot Compatibility and it applied what settings my previous operating system had (Windows 7) Now it all works fine including the movies can be on as well. Thanks for all the support as well.

I've fixed it, it all works now. I left clicked over it and clicked on Troubleshoot Compatibility and it applied what settings my previous operating system had (Windows 7) Now it all works fine including the movies can be on as well. Thanks for all the support as well.

I ran the troubleshooter for Game.exe and the Troubleshooter simply states the game is Incompatible and doesn't apply any compatibility settings for it xD