Full Screen Problem 4K monitor, top of game cut off

Levo_Stone

I have tried everything I can think of to get Tiberian sun to run properly on my TV, I have tried just about every setting and either the game crashes or it runs with the top of the screen cut of just enough so I cant see the options button or the credits at the top of the menu.

I got red alert working by disabling high dpi settings on the EXE and setting the graphics to stretch, but so far no luck with Tiberian Sun

Any help appreciated........

FunkyFr3sh, setting the DPI to 100 and running at 3840x2160 in the config settings of the game causes a crash and if I run the game at 1200x800 I have the same problem, the top of the game is cut off. this is with the game running at "disable display settings at high DPI" checked.

Any other suggestions?

Scaling seems to make no difference, I have a nivida 970, I set the scaling to underscan native or 1280x720 and set the game to 1280x720 and the game doesn't crash but the top of the screen is always cut off. pity, red alert works perfect.....

• 2 weeks later...

Found out what the problem was in the end, My TV was not in "PC Mode", I purposely don't have it in PC mode because I watch a lot of movies and turning on PC mode turns of all the picture processing, anyway once I set the TV to PC mode and set the settings of the game to run at 720p I can now see the top of the screen. It's weird this is the ONLY game I have come across that needs PC mode to be set to on, I'll just change the mode every time I want to play I guess.