Constant Freezing

sdgellhaus

Hello, I first downloaded this game a few months ago, I was so excited to see that I could play it online this has always been one of my favorite games ever. However I was very disappointed to find that it freezes on my games literally 90% of the time. It is very rare that I am even able to complete a game. Right in the middle of game play usually 15-30 minutes in, two windows pop up. One is blank, the other says the the game encountered an error and must quit. At that point I have to force quit the whole game and re-start. I am playing on a brand new iMac that I have only had since May. I have done loads of reading through the forums and it seems that many people have the same issue, I have checked all the boxes that are supposed to be checked in the settings but this keeps happening every time I play and as a result I have basically stopped playing because I can never finish a game :( are there fixes in the works? any other suggestions other than what has already been suggested? (single processor affinity is checked under game options and TS-DDraw is selected under "rendering") please help!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...