Red Alert 2 User Patch?

Guest Adlerwache1993

Guest Adlerwache1993

Hi Guys,

I have a question it is possible a patch for Red Alert 2 of the same functions as the User patch for Tiberian Sun + add-on ? Because the TSPatch you gave me allows ddraw etc select zukönnen to accommodate the singleplayer . I have the Origin version (The Ultimate Collection) of Red Alert 2 + Addon . All options in terms ddraw.dll etc I have tried but either starts the game then not set the recording program recognizes the non-playing . It would therefore be useful as a patch as the posting of TS for RA2 to adjust on the menu everything can so the Origin which can also allow the game and recorded .

I am German Youtuber and C & C fan and I want my viewers like therefore this game show I've written this request . I hope you can help me there .

Best regards

Adlerwache1993

• 2 weeks later...

The "Report to moderator" function is meant to alert us of possible posts breaking the rules that may need to be deleted, or users that may need to be banned. Please don't use that to try to get more attention for your thread.

For Red Alert 2, you could use DDWrapper. I heard that many people have gotten really good results with that, using the ForceDirectDrawEmulation option in its config file.

Guest Adlerwache1993

i have tested ddwrapper but my recordprogramm dont recognize Red Alert 2.

I have to probably wait so long until a patch unofficial as of Tiberium Sun is for Red Alert 2 appears .

Thx for helping you can delete or close this topic.