Soviet side = missing buildings?

statiszta

Hello guys. First things first, i just downloaded Red Alert 2 from origin with some of my friends and I noticed that there are missing buildings on soviet side. I'm not sure, but I can remember some kind of Cloning Vats and Physic sensor stuff from the good old times. I can't find these buildings now. Is there any way to enable these buildings, cuz the allied side is just way more stronger now imo.

Ty in advance! :yo:

The allied side has always been stronger. They have nearly unbeatable mirage tanks, rocketeers, planes, paradrops, dolphins, you name it... Oh, yeah, then they have ore purifier so they get even more money, spy sat, gap generators etc...

But IMHO those buildings are still there. You might need to build a "battle lab" to enable them.

I thought so, but it's not. I'm always building a battle lab though. The only option I get after building a BL is an Industrial Plant or whatever the name of that building is.

you talking about the "Yuri's Revenge" version

In "Yuri's Revenge" soviet's can't build Cloning vats and the Psycho sensor

only Yuri's side can build it

I thought so, but it's not. I'm always building a battle lab though. The only option I get after building a BL is an Industrial Plant or whatever the name of that building is.

you talking about the "Yuri's Revenge" version

In "Yuri's Revenge" soviet's can't build Cloning vats and the Psycho sensor

only Yuri's side can build it

Allright. So is it possible to play with the raw Red Alert 2 with the cnc client? Cuz we are not even using the Yuri "nation". Too OP!  :laugh:

sorry my false

i thought you want to play Red Alert 2 on cnc.net  :laugh:

When you start the game with origin can you select betwen Red Alert2 und Yuri's Revenge

or not?

Actually we are playing with the cnc.net client. We have the game from Origin, but I dont start the game from there. So is there a separate client for the raw Red alert 2 or is there any solution to select the RA2 in the cncnet client?

if I am not wrong

you have to download the seperate client for Red Alert 2

from here: ->http://cncnet.org/red-alert-2

Pressed the download button down there, but all I got is a YR installer. Weird.

Hi - the RA2 classic mode within the client was temporarily removed with a release of a major client update. It will be back soon, hopefully this weekend.