Red alert Triggers for adding bases into map that prduces

rocketsteve

Okay than. I hope you know how to use RAED. On the map place any units and structures you want the small AI to own as Owner USSR. (you can use others but trigger and teamtypes I will show are owned by USSR)  Make sure you pre place the Ore Truck and it has Mission Harvest. It would be best to pre place it on or next to an Ore patch.

The below trigger will have the AI start marking units 10 min into the game. You can change the Elapsed Time as needed.

Name:      auto

Owner:    USSR

Existence: temporary (any linked event -> switch, destroy)

Type:      simple (event1 => action1 [+ action2])

Event 1:  Elapsed Time (1/10th min)... 100

Action 1:  Autocreate Begins... USSR

Action 2:  Production Begins USSR

Now for some teams.

Name:    attk1

Priority: 7

Max:      0

Num:      1

WayPoint: -1

Team:    Rocket Soldier        3

Light Tank            1

Orders:  0 Do this... Hunt

Options:  Only autocreate AI uses this team type.

Prebuild team members before team is created.

Name:    attk2

Team:    Light Tank            2

Name:    attk3

Team:    Mini Gunner          1

Rocket Soldier        3

Name:    attk4

Team:    Rocket Soldier        4

With TeamTypes the import part is the Only autocreate AI uses this team type and Prebuild team members before team is created Options.

With that it is also a good idea to go to InI than Houses. In the Houses Properties window click on USSR than give it a Tech Level of 10. Credits (/100) box you should give the some money to start with. In the IQ box give the an IQ of 2. IQ of 2 will make sure it will try to fix any of its own damged buildings and replace the Ore Truck if it has a War Factory.

Before I forget some more info on Team Types. The Num box need to have 1 or more or the AI won't ever build the team.

Name:    attk1 Using a name of 3 letter/numbers is best.

Max:      0 Max number of this team that can Existent on the map at the same time. "0" means it unlimited.

Num:      1 Need to be one or more. Using 2 will mean 6 Rocket Soldiers and 2 Light Tanks.

Team:    Rocket Soldier        3

Light Tank            1

Options:  Only autocreate AI uses this team type. This tells the game to use autocreate to make the team.

Prebuild team members before team is created. This tells the game to pre built the team so they will hang around the Barracks or War Factory tell the autocreate makes the follow the listed orders.

right it wont let me upload my map .. all u do is is make a new map leave it blank just add in the stuff we spoke about and ill join ur room and add to favourites and edit the map from there I wont touch ur settings on the map but try add more units than just 6 give them a good load . that way I can look at ur settings when I add map to favourites and copy u

Alright some one from the CnCNet Team did you remove the ability to use autocreate in multiplayer games? I programed the map and it work fine as a singleplayer .ini map but soon as I change it back to a .mpr no teams are made.

Attaching the map. All you have to is change .mpr to .ini and start the soviet campaign and when the timer runs out they will build units but if the map is loaded in to multiplayer with .mpr they never build a unit.

scu01ea.mpr