Ladder

JMaN2005

Okay, so I've got a couple questions/concerns.

1. How long does it take for points to register?

2. What happens at end of the month to the #1-3 players? Permanent badge next to log? Medals, or what?

3. I've ALREADY had someone try and dc/rc on me on a ladder game. this maniax guy changes game speed over and over, then alt tabs out. Claims he's been doing it for years and has a download patch that will crash game and do that gay shit where he will d/c out, but still get points.

4. Why does a guy have 0 wins and 8 losses and still have 900 points? How is it that someone that has 8 wins has 1000+ points?

5. When are clans/clan ladder coming to CNCNet?

I LOVE that a ladder is back, and I get that its a work in progress, but we should definitely try and eliminate the gay shit they did on XWIS and WOL

Sorry, that's me with the 0 wins/8 losses record and 900 points!!!!!!!! I'm such an important leader to the TS community that the staff have decided to award me 100+ ladder points for every game I play, regardless of whether I win or lose!!!!!!! But I think that under my leadership, the second place on the ladder will be JUST AS PRESTIGIOUS as rank 1 used to always be when I wasn't the king of the community!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, maybe the staff can be persuaded to give the main prize of each month to the person who finishes in SECOND rather than first, since I think I can live without the main prize!!!!!!! JUST KNOWING WHAT A POSITIVE ROLE MODEL AND INSPIRATION I am to all of you is enough of a prize for me. ;*D

2. What happens at end of the month to the #1-3 players? Permanent badge next to log? Medals, or what?

3. I've ALREADY had someone try and dc/rc on me on a ladder game. this maniax guy changes game speed over and over, then alt tabs out. Claims he's been doing it for years and has a download patch that will crash game and do that gay shit where he will d/c out, but still get points.

4. Why does a guy have 0 wins and 8 losses and still have 900 points? How is it that someone that has 8 wins has 1000+ points?

I LOVE that a ladder is back, and I get that its a work in progress, but we should definitely try and eliminate the gay shit they did on XWIS and WOL

Regarding 0 wins and 8 losses, everyone starts on 1000 points instead of 0.

Regarding 0 wins and 8 losses, everyone starts on 1000 points instead of 0.

I get the feeling that's not going to go over well. ;p