TUNNELS LAGGY

Mahbod

Question

the tunnels are more laggy then USUAL LOTS OF PACKETLOSS my games are not as smooth as usual and why the fuck did you take down the Sydney tunnel? oh wait thats right NOT ENOUGH TRAFFIC on the TUnnel NO MONEY? SO LETS TAKE IT DOWn how the fuck can me and buffalo practice now.

OH plox HELP nEwq0k g0d mifi

can you also unban the Ip address you see from irc eu.irc.cncnet.org from the channels #cncnet #cncnet-yr thanks. this is a corporate IP i really dont want to have to proxy just to access it thanks.

8 answers to this question

FYI the core staff does not host any of the tunnels so it's out of our control where people host their tunnels they sponsor for CnCNet. Rowsnet.com tunnels are hosted by Rowtag who is in close association and has the official seal of approval.

If you need a tunnel in Sydney, you can host one yourself.

FYI the core staff does not host any of the tunnels so it's out of our control where people host their tunnels they sponsor for CnCNet. Rowsnet.com tunnels are hosted by Rowtag who is in close association and has the official seal of approval.

If you need a tunnel in Sydney, you can host one yourself.

i may be interested in that. and what about the unban?

Sydney tunnel was not hosted by us, the guy who hosted it also never talked to us about it (no idea who it was)

Tunnel can be downloaded here: http://cncnet.org/files/cncnet-tunnel.exe

On windows just double click, on linux: java -jar cncnet-tunnel.exe -name "My Cool Tunnel Server" -maxclients 200 -headless

Just noticed there are a lot bans, yuribot removes the bans automatically but if you spam too fast then the server will ban you and never removes it. I cleaned up the banlist now

Make sure you don't type too fast, i think the limit is 10 lines within 10 seconds

Sydney tunnel was not hosted by us, the guy who hosted it also never talked to us about it (no idea who it was)

Tunnel can be downloaded here: http://cncnet.org/files/cncnet-tunnel.exe

On windows just double click, on linux: java -jar cncnet-tunnel.exe -name "My Cool Tunnel Server" -maxclients 200 -headless

Just noticed there are a lot bans, yuribot removes the bans automatically but if you spam too fast then the server will ban you and never removes it. I cleaned up the banlist now

Make sure you don't type too fast, i think the limit is 10 lines within 10 seconds

to a fresh clean start eh?, why cant it always be this good?

oh i can host the tunnel oh GG ahaha, also i sitll cant see cncnet-yr  in /list  i need the information that provides :D 0 -ty

i can do alot of stuff being the host.. especially cheating if all data is comming  to me

also, can you give me the certificate for irc for freenode #cncnet so we can move forward?

lol what did u do, you took it down and added a key to the channel and changed it, now i cant see the data of games ...

no longer gives me game data details when i join cncnet-yr to the console but instead a new channel appeared with a key that logs the data?..

#cncnet_d2_46867793 unable to join channel (need correct key)

same as the freenode channel certificate security to keep me out ^_^.

also your logfile thats public and updates in real time shouldnt be public