Staff Needed (important)

As you all will have probably seen very little has happened recently, I am determined not to let this mod die however I have had very little time work on this mod recently, however I will have more time over the next few weeks to months. This is a plea for help with my mod TS:BoB I am willing to accept what ever help you can give and will be grateful no matter how small.

Jobs

if any interest you feel free to ask and i will list what has to be done in that category.

2D editing (shp)

infantry - if you have seen any beta pics you will know what i mean, if you are a modder you know how long it will take.

tem/sno - beta cliffs and creation/conversion of some terrain pieces e.g. oil tanker, ruins, train bridge supports...

animations - other than building animations mainly some effects and explosions are needed.

not as needed as other jobs

Cameo editor - few new unit and building cameos needed.

structures - a few buildings remain to be created. Build-up animations and building animations required for others. jobs range from small to big.

Vxl editing

simple vxls - lots of vxls still need to be recolored to total remap.

complex vxls - vxls need to be created/recolored (vxls with sections/ fancy animations e.g. walking)

Coding

art coder - to help with related problems and to speed up coding.

rules coder - to help with related problems and to speed up coding.

Thanks in advance, Revo

• 1 month later...