WHY NOT INSTALL MORE LANGUAGES?

hys

I am chinese,many chinese and me like play ra2 and YR,but my country's mature Online platform only support ra2,but my country's YR online platform is lame,so only a little palyers play YR online,Although some Chinese know the cnc,but the can not read the English or the can not adapt the english platform?so they have to give up the cncnet.On my views,not only the Chinese but also the players in other countries have to give up the cnc because they can not read English.So,I think if the cnc install more language,it is sure to attract more people.In china, if the cnc support the chinese language ,many chinese will choose the cnc.

but the can not read the English

Not anyone's problem but theirs. :P

So,I think if the cnc install more language,it is sure to attract more people.

The other day, user Lud0wig posted all official RA2/YR language files, so try placing these to your RA2/YR directory (overwrite all required files). http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/183111-ra2-yr-language-pack/

As for the CnCNet client itself, anyone can apply to make a translation. A Chinese translation seems to have been made three months ago: https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=5248.0

• 7 months later...

The YR client doesn't yet support translations, but we'll work towards it soon! The Dune, Red Alert, Tiberian Sun client that Funkyfr3sh has made does support multiple languages though!

I am sorry for replying this out-dated topic, but:

I manage to change the string in the YR client, but it does not support Chinese in the Unicode.

Could you please make the CHN support?