Yuri Lobby has no players in it

ax5

Yuri Lobby has no players in it, its blank, i can see the games & in general lobby i can see all players. this happen after last update, was fine b 4. also look @ the full screen view,  half the space is just black. need the last update where it uses full screen, ive uninstalled & reinstall 5 times. after making a game, in the game lobby, i cant see the name of the map, its cut off cause u cant use full screen in game lobby & name of map is pushed far right off the screen. also the /ping command hasnt worked in the year i been on cnc. can u fic that or tell me how ?

cnclobby.JPG.5095bff56d67b22711dfedc8031f632d.JPG

cnclobby1.JPG.671fc84e66b7a9a1b4ab81f4e310d155.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Yuri Lobby has no players in it, its blank, i can see the games & in general lobby i can see all players. this happen after last update, was fine b 4. also look @ the full screen view,  half the space is just black. need the last update where it uses full screen, ive uninstalled & reinstall 5 times. after making a game, in the game lobby, i cant see the name of the map, its cut off cause u cant use full screen in game lobby & name of map is pushed far right off the screen. also the /ping command hasnt worked in the year i been on cnc. can u fic that or tell me how ?

Try the latest update

well its obvious u didnt look @ the ss, says right in title bar the version = 2.42, which was latest version when i posted almost 3 weeks ago. with the new update, 2.43, which im posting a new ss that shows , in title bar, the version & the same problem of no players in lobby, it says in title bar (0) in Yuri's lobby. when the 2.43 update came available, i uninstall ra 2, yuris & cncnet, then did a clean install of all 3. u can see in title bar, new update didnt work, lobby is still empty. last 2 updates were down grades :down:. how bout going back 2 version 2.41 b 4 the problem started ? im disappointed that it took almost 3 weeks 2 ask me a ? that is answered in the ss title bar. i guess cnc is terribly under staffed. :down:

cnclobby2a.JPG.0e352251231c35e0e302299cc57418f1.JPG

thx & they use the /ping command 100s of times in the general lobby. if u hang long enough in that lobby u will see lots of ppl use it. also heres the log u requested. thx again 4 the help

im inclosing the client.log, it will not let me post the cncnetclient.log file, says its 2 large = 6.35 MB = 413 Request Entity Too Large

client.log

Message Received: :NuclearFallout.WA.US.GameSurge.net 474 T-Bone #cncnet-yr :Cannot join channel (+b)

You're banned from the Yuri's Revenge chat / players channel.

I don't know if you're banned for a good reason or accidentally, so I'll tell someone else to check it out.