Tiberian Sun (MAC) Online Problem

DETECTIVE-DEATH

Question

So I have a problem with online cncnet on my brothers Mac. When he joins my game lobby and I press "Launch Game", mine shows the loading screen and then starts the game; however his screen flickers and the loading screen is lagging off screen with multiple white/rainbow boxes flashing on the screen. On top of that his game freezes because of the graphic changes. What could be the problem? His mac has an AMD Radeon graphics card and we installed the game properly. I do know this: As soon as I press launch, his screen shows that there is a "unstable connection" in the chat window. We are both using the same internet.

2 answers to this question

So I have a problem with online cncnet on my brothers Mac. When he joins my game lobby and I press "Launch Game", mine shows the loading screen and then starts the game; however his screen flickers and the loading screen is lagging off screen with multiple white/rainbow boxes flashing on the screen. On top of that his game freezes because of the graphic changes. What could be the problem? His mac has an AMD Radeon graphics card and we installed the game properly. I do know this: As soon as I press launch, his screen shows that there is a "unstable connection" in the chat window. We are both using the same internet.

I heard about this problem, not sure why it happens on some macs and other not. Someone just told me a workaround for it a couple days ago, just press cmd+tab to get out of the game, then just go back into the game