Red Alert 1 Starting Position Problem (SKIRMISH) "MAC"

DETECTIVE-DEATH

Question

Is anyone else having a problem selecting a starting position on red alert 1 skirmish lobby on the Mac version? I'm not sure if this pertains to the Windows version but I am having this issue (no drop down menu allowing me to choose a starting position). When I hover over the three question marks the cursor does not switch from the pointer to the glove with the finger allowing me to select the drop down menu. It does allow me to choose the starting position for AI players but not me. Can someone look over this problem for me please?

2 answers to this question

Is anyone else having a problem selecting a starting position on red alert 1 skirmish lobby on the Mac version? I'm not sure if this pertains to the Windows version but I am having this issue (no drop down menu allowing me to choose a starting position). When I hover over the three question marks the cursor does not switch from the pointer to the glove with the finger allowing me to select the drop down menu. It does allow me to choose the starting position for AI players but not me. Can someone look over this problem for me please?

It is disabled by default since it isn't a feature the original game had, you have to uncheck the Random Starting Location checkbox and it should work