Why am i banned???

NastyMono

[17:39] <FunkyFr3sh> btw, i know you guys hang around in a group chat trying to push each other with malicious intent

(1) [17:40] <FunkyFr3sh> you planned this together last night, absolutely no doubt about that. just like the anonymous comments on thunders site

(1) [17:40] <FunkyFr3sh> and now you trying to play dumb

(1) [17:40] <FunkyFr3sh> but with what you did last night you crossed the line

(1) [17:40] <cousinmono> planned what?

I got kicked and banned from cncnet about 30 seconds after receiving this.

You might also want to copy the line before that where you guys playing dumb and trying to fool me. Pretending you don't know what happened lol. You know it very well, it was clearly visible in the logs that {h8}doc is impersonating staff and tries to start off a drama by sending pms to players using moderator names. And you guys had success, you managed to make break angry and got him to say things that could have led to a ban if we wouldn't have found out that it was you guys behind that.

I know that you, andrew, leigh, doc and crush are in a group chat every day, talking about drama related stuff daily and trying to push each other to do such silly things and create new dramas. You can't tell me you hang around in that chat every day together talking about such stuff and now you don't know what happened.

You are banned for 2days.

Not sure how long {h8}doc will be banned, haven't seen anyone being that evil yet. Obviously he will get a longer ban since he was ruthless enough to actually execute it rather than just talking about it

I'm not trying to fool anyone, and still unsure of what exactly I'm being accused off.

I'm told that I am also being accused of impersonating admin, if you could shed some light on this that would be great.

I can state categorically,  I have never impersonated anyone on cncnet at anytime ever.

As to the "group chat"  , yes, this was never a secret, in that group chat around 40 players had access so no conspiracy there.

I'm not sure that it was {H8}Doc who did that. Some guy(s) have been trolling under fake names on our comment section:

http://www.ra1guides.com/2016/07/leaders-h8-doc-captains-h8-baron-h8.html

Quote:

[H8}doc October 1, 2016 at 9:05 AM

hahahahaha fuck all h8. i will bring all of you down 1 by 1 starting with leaders first!

A similar comment can be found in your chat log:

[15:55] <{H8}Doc> hahahah bitches!!!!! Fukin h8 clan!!!!

There seems to have happened alot on this day, this was after he had been banned:

[15:15] AndChat|324564 has joined the channel ({H8}Doc@41af790d:ef061424:58aa5ff2:IP6)

[15:17] {H8}Docolds has joined the channel ({H8}Doc@41af790d:ef061424:58aa5ff2:IP6)

[15:18] {H8}Doc has joined the channel ({H8}Doc@41af790d:ef061424:58aa5ff2:IP6)

[15:22] gringo has joined the channel ({H8}Doc@41af790d:ef061424:58aa5ff2:IP6)

[15:54] {H8}Doc has joined the channel ({H8}Doc@272c9c63:66ba310b:f2039c24:IP6)

[16:00] chatterboxes has joined the channel ({H8}Doc@2600:1003:b44d:a21e:156:6b11:2ded:55c9)

[16:00] chatterboxes has joined the channel ({H8}Doc@e917966d:adc240a0:d2ac9484:IP6)

It is pretty suspicious that on the same day as someone writes these messages {H8}Doc suddenly gets banned for impersonating an admin. I think {H8}Doc was framed by this guy.

I'm not trying to fool anyone, and still unsure of what exactly I'm being accused off.

I'm told that I am also being accused of impersonating admin, if you could shed some light on this that would be great.

I can state categorically,  I have never impersonated anyone on cncnet at anytime ever.

As to the "group chat"  , yes, this was never a secret, in that group chat around 40 players had access so no conspiracy there.

It's just too hard to believe you guys with all the lies floating around. We only know that either you or doc lie, or both.

When things happen where you report crush and trying your best to get him banned/muted and then 1 day later you switch sides and turn into his biggest supporter, copy/paste his petition and chat etc.. That's really suspicious, I don't know what game you are playing. Impossible to trust you at the moment.

And yes, you did not impersonate any staff, it was {h8}doc

I'm not sure that it was {H8}Doc who did that. Some guy(s) have been trolling under fake names on our comment section:

http://www.ra1guides.com/2016/07/leaders-h8-doc-captains-h8-baron-h8.html

Quote:

[H8}doc October 1, 2016 at 9:05 AM

hahahahaha fuck all h8. i will bring all of you down 1 by 1 starting with leaders first!

A similar comment can be found in your chat log:

[15:55] <{H8}Doc> hahahah bitches!!!!! Fukin h8 clan!!!!

There seems to have happened alot on this day, this was after he had been banned:

[15:15] AndChat|324564 has joined the channel ({H8}Doc@41af790d:ef061424:58aa5ff2:IP6)

[15:17] {H8}Docolds has joined the channel ({H8}Doc@41af790d:ef061424:58aa5ff2:IP6)

[15:18] {H8}Doc has joined the channel ({H8}Doc@41af790d:ef061424:58aa5ff2:IP6)

[15:22] gringo has joined the channel ({H8}Doc@41af790d:ef061424:58aa5ff2:IP6)

[15:54] {H8}Doc has joined the channel ({H8}Doc@272c9c63:66ba310b:f2039c24:IP6)

[16:00] chatterboxes has joined the channel ({H8}Doc@2600:1003:b44d:a21e:156:6b11:2ded:55c9)

[16:00] chatterboxes has joined the channel ({H8}Doc@e917966d:adc240a0:d2ac9484:IP6)

It is pretty suspicious that on the same day as someone writes these messages {H8}Doc suddenly gets banned for impersonating an admin. I think {H8}Doc was framed by this guy.

Hey, we don't ban by nicknames, so impersonation is impossible in that case.

The guy who was banned had docs ip address. So either it was him or someone in is house.

look here:

[01:08] {H8}Doc has joined the channel ([email protected])

[02:37] C|Bravo has joined the channel ({H8}[email protected])

Search the logs for the hostname "gamesurge-f4c067d1.hr.hr.cox.net"

You can search all others logs too, not only that 1 day. The only person you find with this hostname is doc

about the logs you were posting, you can see that the hostname is different, not the same as the one from doc. So in your case it could indeed be a different person. But this guy is probably using android irc as the first name indicates "AndChat", that's why it is showing a ip6 that is probably from a mobile device.

Why you guys trying make additional troubles for Funky? He have much work in his life, and work for CNCnet too. You just wasting his time with you kiddish tricks. Pro skill of you didnt give you right to violate rules. Of course you think that you "legend" or something else. Red alert succes it is not life sucsees. Just relax and make good game - you are not gods of Red Alert, you simple players as others!

"When things happen where you report crush and trying your best to get him banned/muted and then 1 day later you switch sides and turn into his biggest supporter, copy/paste his petition and chat etc.. That's really suspicious, I don't know what game you are playing. Impossible to trust you at the moment"

My thoughts on Crush are pretty clear as I have posted them on this forum

"I think he's an absolute reprobate and damaged to the nth degree"[/b]

The rest of my post can be found here :https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=6387.30

My support of Crush started and ended with his position on newly appointed mods within cncnet and the way in which they conducted themselves on thnders website which is an entirely different issue that i do not care to get into right now.

So again I ask why was I being banned for 2 days ?, I have impersonated no one and only ever asked why H8 Doc has been banned, it's seems clear that andchat is being used to impersonate or there are some real security issues with cncnet

"When things happen where you report crush and trying your best to get him banned/muted and then 1 day later you switch sides and turn into his biggest supporter, copy/paste his petition and chat etc.. That's really suspicious, I don't know what game you are playing. Impossible to trust you at the moment"

My thoughts on Crush are pretty clear as I have posted them on this forum

"I think he's an absolute reprobate and damaged to the nth degree"[/b]

The rest of my post can be found here :https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=6387.30

My support of Crush started and ended with his position on newly appointed mods within cncnet and the way in which they conducted themselves on thnders website which is an entirely different issue that i do not care to get into right now.

So again I ask why was I being banned for 2 days ?, I have impersonated no one and only ever asked why H8 Doc has been banned, it's seems clear that andchat is being used to impersonate or there are some real security issues with cncnet

That post was on the day where you still were against him. You switched over a short time after this.

I know I can't prove you are lying, so maybe the ban wasn't legit. It could be that doc was lying to you, trying to get you to send me provocative messages just to make things even worse. But everything speaks against that, you have your alliances formed, you have the same goals, why would he lie to you?

One lies, or both. We will probably never find out. You chose to be siding with 2 proven liars and that makes it hard to believe you. If doc was really lying to you and you didn't knew about it then i'm sorry for the ban, you didn't deserve it.

andchat/webchat was used often for impersonation, you can ask andrew about that and he will give you some more info lol

But it's always possible to see in the logs who was real and who not, check the hostnames.

All I know is Doc sent me message telling me he was banned, I then sent you and ra168uk asking about details on why he was banned.

I have done absolutely nothing wrong nor have I lied about anything, I also don't  believe doc took part in any of this bullshit either.

I have no problem with you Funky and i accept your apology, I would appreciate if you could remove my ban as soon as possible and I can get back to pro speccing games

Thanks

This message is to Funky or Bravo.  I posted a very long message yesterday to you in this same forum, but either it never got approved or was deleted by a moderator.  This is basically what I said:

I can't prove it, but I am innocent and I didn't say those things.  After reading Funky's posts on here, I wouldn't expect him to believe me nor am I even going to try to prove my innocence.  It seems no matter what I or anyone says he is firm in his position and I certainly do not want to go against a moderator.  You don't know me Funky, but I was raised to admit it when you're wrong and to accept the consequences of my actions.  In this case, I accept the latter.  I will take my punishment like a man.  May I please ask how long my ban is for? 

This message is to Funky or Bravo.  I posted a very long message yesterday to you in this same forum, but either it never got approved or was deleted by a moderator.  This is basically what I said:

I can't prove it, but I am innocent and I didn't say those things.  After reading Funky's posts on here, I wouldn't expect him to believe me nor am I even going to try to prove my innocence.  It seems no matter what I or anyone says he is firm in his position and I certainly do not want to go against a moderator.  You don't know me Funky, but I was raised to admit it when you're wrong and to accept the consequences of my actions.  In this case, I accept the latter.  I will take my punishment like a man.  May I please ask how long my ban is for?

It was either you or someone in your house, older logs show that you have been impersonating other people too.

Logs also show that you have been connecting with another IRC client for months.

That IRC client (AndChat?) seems to have the same settings (identd) as the one being used when you started to impersonate.

It's just impossible to lie here, sorry

http://pastebin.com/raw/KZ4JHAMd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...