Lobby Not Populating?

c0creat0r

Question

CnCnet Lobby is not populating?

When I load the CNCNET client, the game defaults to the Yuri's Revenge lobby, but it constantly says "0 Online Yuri's Revenge" even though there are "430 Online CNCNET".  So I have to manually switch to the "General CNCNET Chat" to see anyone logged in.  Not the end of the world, but everyone else I play with stays in the Yuri's Revenge lobby so I can't see their chat and things like that.  I completely deleted the client and games and reinstalled everything, still nothing.

5 answers to this question

CnCnet Lobby is not populating?

When I load the CNCNET client, the game defaults to the Yuri's Revenge lobby, but it constantly says "0 Online Yuri's Revenge" even though there are "430 Online CNCNET".  So I have to manually switch to the "General CNCNET Chat" to see anyone logged in.  Not the end of the world, but everyone else I play with stays in the Yuri's Revenge lobby so I can't see their chat and things like that.  I completely deleted the client and games and reinstalled everything, still nothing.

When you go to the main CnCNet lobby, PM neogrant and I'll get back to you about the error.

Updated to the new client and have the same issue... Although now, I get a message that I'm banned.  Here is what is says when I log in...

cnc-client.png

If I switch to General CNC Chat, everything is fine.  It's just in the Yuri's Revenge lobby that it says I'm banned.