Petroglyph making something decent?

k0ct-ep

Good evening my fellas, im sure some of you may have read that Petroglyph, a game development company which has many people that worked on the C&C series, is making an MMORTS called "End of Nations" http://www.endofnations.com/en/

Here's some screenies, notice anything? Maybe it's just my optimist and C&C nostalgia taking over, but these remind me of the old classical TD and RA, can't explain the feeling though.

2t320x200.jpg

3t200x125.jpg

5t320x200.jpg

Don't know about you guys, but id rather prefer a new universe made by proven devs rather than an old one which has been hopelessly screwed over.  :dry:

Let's hope that they making something worth playing. I believe in them, the whole concept looks original  :mammoth:

Honestly, you only think it has anything of C&C just because Petroglyph makes it...

IMO it looks a lot more like World in Conflict, which is definitely a good thing. The music sounds awesome, as expected (I presume Frank's composing?), and 51 players on one map?! I assume it's more C&C4-like with only a few units per player?

Honestly, you only think it has anything of C&C just because Petroglyph makes it...

Not really, what I meant with what I said was not "This looks like C&C!".

I was more thinking of how the technology in the game looks like. Some of it looks weird but "possible", like some units in C&C...

The same can be said about End War and many other games.

And it looks nothing like World in Conflict...it looks more like Ground Control 2