New update issue

chadderboxt

Question

Grant, i've been working on FIDO'S computer which is running windows vista and since the update he can not log into cnc. I have narrowed it down to the resources folder, it worked fine before the update, so what I did was replace the new resources folder with the old one from before the update. I can get it so he can log into cnc and says it's up to date but when he joins a game it says modified files detected and he is not able to play a game. As usual I have checked .netframework and he is running most recent video drivers. Can you tell me what files exactly were updated in the resources folder so I can narrow it down to the exact file causing the issue. Also the client log only says checkboxchecked.png failed.

1 answer to this question

Grant, i've been working on FIDO'S computer which is running windows vista and since the update he can not log into cnc. I have narrowed it down to the resources folder, it worked fine before the update, so what I did was replace the new resources folder with the old one from before the update. I can get it so he can log into cnc and says it's up to date but when he joins a game it says modified files detected and he is not able to play a game. As usual I have checked .netframework and he is running most recent video drivers. Can you tell me what files exactly were updated in the resources folder so I can narrow it down to the exact file causing the issue. Also the client log only says checkboxchecked.png failed.

Try deleting version in the root game directory. Re-run to get the latest 3.1.3

If you get an error, please upload client.log