Survival Map issue

Hostage

Hello, I love playing the Survival maps, and have started to try to make my own, I know it's going to take a long time to make one, but have some questions about it, bear in mind, I'm a Virgin at this!  XD

When I try and load the map on cncnet (to test the progress), it gets to the loading screen and loads about 90% then crashes, how can I stop this?, other Survival maps don't seem to have this issue.  The file ext is either .yrm or .mpr.

When putting in buildings that would be on the AI side, how can you make them with the permanent Iron Curtin so they can't be destroyed?.

Its because there is a faulty trigger, task force, team or script.

For example leaving/forgeting to put a team without a task force and make a trigger for it. It will crash it.

Maybe :)

For the iron thingy. Before the trigger make a waypoint and put it under the building that you want it to be iron curtained.

Make a trigger (any name) ----> allow repeat (2) ----> [Event] Elapsed time for 20 seconds or less ----> [Action] Iron Curtain at waypoint that the building is on it

Edit : Or for another example that it might crash. Is that you made a team to spawn, and you deleted it at some time.

However you forgot to delete the  Trigger/Action that is responsible in making them to spawn.

Its because there is a faulty trigger, task force, team or script.

For example leaving/forgeting to put a team without a task force and make a trigger for it. It will crash it.

Maybe :)

For the iron thingy. Before the trigger make a waypoint and put it under the building that you want it to be iron curtained.

Make a trigger (any name) ----> allow repeat (2) ----> [Event] Elapsed time for 20 seconds or less ----> [Action] Iron Curtain at waypoint that the building is on it

Edit : Or for another example that it might crash. Is that you made a team to spawn, and you deleted it at some time.

However you forgot to delete the  Trigger/Action that is responsible in making them to spawn.

Yeah, thanks, it was a faulty trigger, didn't have much on the map so started again and fixed the issue with the crashing.

Ive found one video on utube on how to make these maps, its like 9 years old or something.

Do you know how to put on a countdown timer?.