Yuri's Revenge weird colors and resolution

JuhisXD

Question

The game's colors are all sorts of messed up, and the game itself is squished into the left side of the screen. http://i.imgur.com/TtRVq7U.jpg Linked  is what the game looks like currently. (sorry for the phone camera photo, neither printscreen nor Shadowplay yielded any photos)

I've applied 16bit-color mode to YURI.exe, gamemd.exe and ra2md.exe, and all of they are running in win98/me compatibility mode.

Looks and works fine through CnCnet launcher, but I'd like to play the campaign.

2 answers to this question

I'm fairly sure Aqrit's ddwrapper fixes that. Download the zip file and extract "ddraw.dll" and "aqrit.cfg" into your game folder. Then, open the configuration file "aqrit.cfg" in Notepad, change the "ForceDirectDrawEmulation" option to 1, save the file, and launch the game again.

Could also be due to the DPI scaling thing. Make sure to disable display scaling on the games.

I'm fairly sure Aqrit's ddwrapper fixes that. Download the zip file and extract "ddraw.dll" and "aqrit.cfg" into your game folder. Then, open the configuration file "aqrit.cfg" in Notepad, change the "ForceDirectDrawEmulation" option to 1, save the file, and launch the game again.

Could also be due to the DPI scaling thing. Make sure to disable display scaling on the games.

Yeah, that did it. Thanks!