The Red Alert Fonts

N3tRunn3r

C&C Red Alert [internet] (TrueType)

Version 1.002

Built 2008-02-06

Created by N3tRunn3r

INFORMATION:

Do u know the Font of Command & Conquer: Red Alert v3.03 which is shown in the Internet lobby? No? Well... I created the popular Font for you!

This is a minifont or also called as pixelfont. [u:1kjtj3lg]Looks best in size 10[/u:1kjtj3lg] >> it is the original size like in the Red Alert Internet lobby.

HOW TO INSTALL:

After extracting the ttf file onto Desktop or into a new folder open Settings in the Start Menu of Windows, goto the Control Panel and double-click on the Fonts folder.

Just put or drag'n'drop the ttf file into the Fonts folder. That's all...

DISCLAIMER:

The Font in this zip file was created by me (N3tRunn3r).  All of my Fonts are Freeware, you can use them any way you want to (Personal use, Commercial use, or whatever).

If you have a Font related site and would like to offer my fonts on your site, go right ahead. All I ask is that you keep this text file intact with the Font.

You may not Sell or Distribute my Fonts for profit or alter them in any way without asking me first.

If u want some updates of this Font or have some questions about it, contact me:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Have fun with it! And that's an order!

BEST REGARDS

N3tRunn3r

C&C Red Alert [LAN] (TrueType)

Version 1.001

Built 2008-02-06

Created by N3tRunn3r

INFORMATION:

Do u know the Font of Command & Conquer: Red Alert which is shown in the LAN lobby? No? Well... I created the popular Font for you!

This is a minifont or also called as pixelfont. [u:1kjtj3lg]Looks best in size 10[/u:1kjtj3lg] >> it is the original size like in the Red Alert LAN lobby.

HOW TO INSTALL:

After extracting the ttf file onto Desktop or into a new folder open Settings in the Start Menu of Windows, goto the Control Panel and double-click on the Fonts folder.

Just put or drag'n'drop the ttf file into the Fonts folder. That's all...

DISCLAIMER:

The Font in this zip file was created by me (N3tRunn3r).  All of my Fonts are Freeware, you can use them any way you want to (Personal use, Commercial use, or whatever).

If you have a Font related site and would like to offer my fonts on your site, go right ahead. All I ask is that you keep this text file intact with the Font.

You may not Sell or Distribute my Fonts for profit or alter them in any way without asking me first.

If u want some updates of this Font or have some questions about it, contact me:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Have fun with it! And that's an order!

BEST REGARDS

N3tRunn3r

Here are some pics of the INET and LAN Font

INET

c_c_red_alert_inet0.png

LAN

c_c_red_alert_inet1.png

Download the both Red Alert Fonts here:

Red Alert Fonts

Or here!