hows a guy to learn or even play a game?

sussexlad

After days of trying to get around the dreaded windows 7 issue i have finally managed to sort it out so i can play a game online playing T.S , 6 Years ago was when i last played and back then i like to consider myself a good player.Now it seems i have resorted to being a noob player and need to play some games to get back upto par,sounds simple you may think????

Seems most players are children that play t.s now or at least act that way every game i get abuse griefed etc etc because i dont play the way they do or they way they deem is right,i now get kicked from games because i am not experienced enough or a noob as they like to call it , how am i supposed to learn if im kicked from games?

its a shame as this game was never that bad back in the day when i last played, I know things have changed a lot since days of westwood servers but things were never this bad.i am 30 years old maybe im too old now to be playing this ?

whats your opinion of t.s now vs the game 6 years ago is it changed for better or worse you think ?

the clan i was in is dead although the websites still active lol

if anyone has time to teach me or even let me join there clan message me

Rant over im off to get banned from some more game channels