CCCP84

Members
  • Last visited

3 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

CCCP84's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • First Post Rare

Recent Badges

1. you know? So, what is it?
  2. We noticed a peculiarity that the error often occurs when 2 players are looking at approximately the same place. Well, and of course, during a naval battle. Perhaps, of course, the reason is a naval battle, and that is why the players are looking in one place. But nevertheless, this is an interesting feature. We tested this, making sure that our field of view was directed strictly to one point, but this did not lead to an error. Apparently, several factors must coincide.
  3. This is the number of trees in Oceania ) I thought about each one where to place it.
  4. Our friend installed windows 7 again, and managed to get the game to start, but now we can't start the game. Everyone sees that he is loading, but the other player is not.
  5. I also suggest replacing the YR logo with RA2 for RA2 games. Now this emblem does not carry any information. My suggestion will make it useful.
  6. Another small suggestion on how to make the game better. There is no refinery animation in RA2 mode. In YR, when the harvester unloads ore, smoke comes out of the chimneys. This does not happen in RA2. It would be nice to apply this to the RA2 mode too.
  7. Guys, I found that a very unpleasant bug has been fixed, when the Harves at long distances began to move towards a distant refinery. Now everything works as it should! This is wonderful. Now its possible to create large maps. Now 2 of my good maps that were unusable due to this bug can now be used. This is wonderful.
  8. Our friend tried to run this on windows 7 for several hours today, but without success. Installed all the required programs, but in vain.
  9. When you click on the button to send a personal message, the client closes.