I'm anouncing a new tournament, it will take place on 14.09.2019.
Where: CncnetOrganizator / Streamer: Win4esterD (the tourney will be on his birthday)Prize pool: $20 (atm)Referee: Win4esterDTourney page:https://goodgame.ru/cup/9007/System: Full double elimination. All matches are bo5 (until 3 victories) except Final and Grandfinal. FInal and Grandfinal are bo7 (until 4 victories)Rules: see details on tourney pageYuri fraction: IS Allowed in its Balanced version
1. Any player who plays in the tournament can pick 3 maps that will be added to map pool. 2. Map should be from "Battle" or "Tournament" modes, also allowed maps, included in current CnCNet ladder QM mode.3. Player should notify about his/her choice as soon as possible (please post your nickname on GG.ru and 3 maps in this thread) 4. The organizator reserves the right to add some maps to the map pool if he thinks that we have not enough maps.
Maps that nominated:
1) Dry Heat (Gamzat)
2) Dune Patrol (Gamzat)
3) Offence Deffence (Gamzat)
4) Heck Freeze LE2 (AlexeyK)
5) Caverns of Siberia (AlexeyK)
6) Coldest Peak (AlexeyK)
7) Pinch Points (Rudiy)
Tour of Egypt (Rudiy)
9) Stormy Weather (ArtVandelay)
10) City Under Siege (ArtVandelay)
11) Snow Valley (ArtVandelay)
12) South Pasific (Rocky)
13) Tsunami (Rocky)
14) Sunstroke (Rocky)
15) Golden State Valley (Vitality)
16) Divide Freezes Over (Vitality)
17) Tiger Bay Night (Vitality)
18) Face Down ([kz]Zhasulan)
19) Blood Feud ([kz]Zhasulan)
20) Dune Patrol ([kz]Zhasulan)
21) Country Swing (Win4ester)
22) Divide and Conquer (Win4ester)
23) Path More Traveled By (Win4ester)
24) River Rampage (Smoke888)
25) Defcon (Smoke888)
26) Tournament A (Smoke888)
27) Tournament B (Rudiy)
1. How to registerer (English) and F.A.Q: https://vk.com/topic-32103072_390307862. Past tourneys: - 6 Jan 2018 - https://goodgame.ru/cup/6328/ (overall prize pool - $150-$200) - 3 March 2018 - https://goodgame.ru/cup/6459/ (overall prize pool - $400-$450)
3. How to donate to the prize pool? https://vk.com/topic-32103072_39030786?post=383Note: -10% GG.ru fee, -10% organizator's fee. It's default behaviour for tourney module for GG.ru tourney platform.If you have any questions about the tourney please post a comment in this thread.DISCLAIMER: Rules, settings and date of the tourney can be updated by the organizator. Please follow the tourney page. Any major changes will be posted here with some delay.
1. All games will be played one by one on the stream so it takes time to proceed. Usually (we've already done 2 tourneys this year) a tourney takes about 2 days (~6 -7 hours each day). So players should discuss with the referee /streamer the approximate time when their games will be played because if player doesn't respond for a long time, it's considered as a lose.2. Prize pool. Anyone can donate money on this tourney. I will explain how to do it soon. Please note that if you donate $100, $80 goes to the prize pool. 10% is taken by GG.ru, 10% is an organizator's bonus. It's default behaviour for tourney module for GG.ru tourney platform.3. More skilled players are participated in the tourney - more prize pool. I will increase the prize pool if we have more good players.4. Withdraw money. Will explain soon how to do it and help with it if needed.Basic rules
1) The first map of the series is sellected my refery (streamer), all other maps are sellected by the player, that lost previous game (loserpick). It means, that if you won the game on the map, your opponent sellects the next one, if you lost, you sellect.
2) The tournament is running with the live stream on Youtube, Twitch, etc. All games must be streamed. Tournament is using "Full double elimination system", what means that is the player has lost one series, he is not out of the tournament, and moves to the bottom brackets, from where he still can make it to the finals and win. Don't give up too early.
3) Listening to the stream during the game is prohibited. If it becomes known, that player is recieving information from stream, he gets baned. (Not really actual for non russian speaking players, but take it into account).
3.1) Alting is prohibited, and considered as a bug. However, alting against France is allowed.
4) Good quality of internet connection is required. The one causing ban can get penalty as a los of the game
5) Yuri fraction is allowed only in its balanced (nerfed) version..