Unreadable menus

sevenRA1

Question

Hi,

im using Windows 7 32bit and i downloaded the game from redaler1.com. Graphiccard is 570 from nvidia.

Im also using the ddraw files. But everytime when i start the game it looks like this if i scroll up or down.

Picture 1 - Just opend the menu, everything looks fine

Picture 2 - Scrolled down and ... unreadable

If i scroll i cant read the map names anymore and i also cant read what ppl write in the chat lobby.

Im not using any compatibility mode.

Killing explorer.exe didnt help.

Deleting ddraw helped, but then i could not scroll anymore, so i need draw files.

Is there any solution?

6 answers to this question

Wreid. It's fine to me in my both computers (Pentium IV Prescott + GeForce 6200LE + Lubuntu 11.04 And Pentium IV + ATI Radeon Mobile 9200 + Windows XP).

take a look in your NVidia Control Panel, and start to mess arround there... And look into your RASetup.exe, everything needs to be disabled. I think it is a configuration issue.

Hi,

im using Windows 7 32bit and i downloaded the game from redaler1.com. Graphiccard is 570 from nvidia.

Im also using the ddraw files. But everytime when i start the game it looks like this if i scroll up or down.

If i scroll i cant read the map names anymore and i also cant read what ppl write in the chat lobby.

Deleting ddraw helped, but then i could not scroll anymore, so i need draw files.

Is there any solution?

You enabled hardware fills, disable them. The package by default doesn't have it enabled. It happens because cnc-ddraw doesn't support hardware fills (yet) and it's also fairly useless.

Hi,

Is there any solution?

You enabled hardware fills, disable them. The package by default doesn't have it enabled. It happens because cnc-ddraw doesn't support hardware fills (yet) and it's also fairly useless.

Thanks a lot :)