SuperWeapon2=SpyPlaneSpecial
GapRadiusInCells=8.5
ProduceCashDelay=120
ProduceCashAmount=25
UnitsGainSelfHeal=.5
HasRadialIndicator=true
ProduceCashStartup=5000
InfantryGainSelfHeal=1

Construction Yards are vital you must defend them at all cost.

Boggle04's Funny Little Big Map 6.0.jpg

Boggle04's Funny Little Big Map 6.0.map

No one else is I watched 2 or 3 people plat it today are you sure someone is not using a hack there is nothing to the map a trigger for if paradrop id destroyed a trigger you walk on it and it builds a ship yard, a trigger that drops a spy paradrop when you walk on it but you can not even access these triggers till the map loads so there is something else wrong somewhere

I'm in single player skirmish, CnCNet launcher ver. 5.4

Everything else, including the other 2 maps you recently released, is working normally.  I've deleted/re-downloaded the map, and still getting the crash immediately after the game loads with your MCV waiting to unpack.

The game window closes to desktop with a "Yuri's Revenge has encountered an internal error..." popup window.  Once closed (clicking "OK"), the launcher's map selection screen automatically comes back up.

I played the map on skirmish 3 times tonight with no problem, I watched Kirov Reporting play it 3 times Saturday in Live Stream on YouTube, I watched Kikematamitos play It in YouTube Stream, and StarTube will be premiering it at 4:30PM EST October 1, 2019 you are the only one seems to have a problem, I would suggest you delete the error files in your RA2 folder then try it, I was crashing in several games after doing this my problems went away. Let me share this link with you though it is Startube's premier today,  https://youtu.be/3qESWgq0H88

• 3 weeks later...

It seems the map will indeed crash if you try to start a game with computers. Runs fine with normal players, is this something that would be fixable? I do like to go against computers from time to time :) Other than that it is a very nice map, cheers.

• 1 year later...

Ran across this as I was checking my history, wondering why

something posted 5 days ago in another thread still hasn't been "moderated" and is still hidden...

fwiw-  I concluded that Super Weapons MUST be turned on or the game would crash.  Didn't realize I hadn't posted the findings then, so adding this now in case other ppl have the same issue.

• 8 months later...
On 9/17/2021 at 1:33 PM, Caveman said:

Ran across this as I was checking my history, wondering why

something posted 5 days ago in another thread still hasn't been "moderated" and is still hidden...

fwiw-  I concluded that Super Weapons MUST be turned on or the game would crash.  Didn't realize I hadn't posted the findings then, so adding this now in case other ppl have the same issue.

Impressive bump of a 2-year-old thread. ???

posted image

Edited by Sam-I-am