Ixith's Maps Map Pack

Ixith

Well if you aren't your daily browse the bottom of the forum index type person then you wouldn't know what today is. However, if you do check that area especially to see who is having their birthday then you would see the name Ixith. :)

So I though at the beginning of February that I should fix all cliff errors and shore errors and a few other things in all of my maps and release them as a big map pack and release it on my B-day. I also thought I'd go ahead and give ya a little teaser of what has been done so far on one of my WIPs. You also get to see how I went from being really freakin' bad at mapping to my skill level today at it! (All happened in less than 2 years to! )

Included Released/Finished Maps![/u:138jgm2b] (sorry that this one doesn't look all that cleanly set up....it looks better at Tibweb..)

1)FS Necare (2-4).............................9)Alcedonia Terra (2)............17)Desolated River (2)

2)The Open and the Trapped (2)......10)Tiberium Delusion (2-6)....18)Cliffs of Asvetia (2)

3)Elemental Absolute (2-4)..............11)Tiberian Epicenter (2-3)....19)Leviasc River (2)

4)Vae Victis (2-3).............................12)Paradox Islands (2)..........20)Frozen Nightfall (2)

5)Benevale (2-4)..............................13)Mutation Triad (2-3)..........21)Trivial Lands (2-4)

6)Ionic Waters (2-3).......................14)Yukon Pass (2).................22)Yelcraz Island (2-3)

7)Deadly Crevice (2)........................15)Frozen Fate (2-4)..............23)Lake Istelv (2-4)

8)Monkey in the middle (2-3)...........16)Holixe River (2)................24)Tiberian Ring (2-4)

Included Non-Released/Unfinished Map

25)Death of a City (2-4) [...WorkingTitle...]

So thats all 25 maps that are contained in the following ZIP file. Now heres the large image of all the compiled minimaps!

(Minimaps may have gotten resized and thus may not show the original size of the minimap and things may appear a little distorted. Also the way the thing was made is I took maps 1-5 and made them row 1. 6-10 is row 2 and so on.)

post-27-1204393056.png

And Finally....all of the maps in a ZIP. (They will eventually be in a Map Pack style like the Mega Map Pack. Credit for that will go to TB. The reason they are not currently like that is because I forgot to tell him to go ahead and Pack them as there were going to be 3 other maps however I decided to not include them yet and kinda didn't get that message to him.)

• 15 years later...