Mission Map : Soviet Stranglehold (Allied mission)

Concolor1

Mission map for anyone running Red Alert2 , you will need the Allied mission Disc. The Zip holds the all01t.map file and the ra2.csf string file. Place these two files in the Westwood Red Alert2 folder. Then launch the game and select the Allied Mission. There is also a read me file and mini map included in the zip.

Once your finished playing this mission simply remove both these files and the Red Alert Game will be restored.

Name: Soviet Stranglehold.
Size: 90x80
Players: 1
Theater: Temperate

To play this mission:Extract the contents of the winzip file into your 
Red Alert2 Directory.Launch the game,select new campaign for the Allies.
The game will then launch.

Info: Welcome to South Africa commander, our war efforts against the Soviet empire has bought the battle to this country. In particular this region renowned for it's high-grade diamond mines!
Here the Soviets are engaged in a huge operation to tear-out all the lands resources in a bid to fuel their ever growing war-machine, (the Soviet forces).
We ourselves badly need those resources as our finances are running low. One of our Spies is already in the target zone,ready to guide in your pre-strike team! Once there establish a "foot-hold" in the region and we will dispatch an MCV.
Further intelligence from our spy satellite network also suggests the presence of a large naval base in the area. We think that this may well be a key base camp from which the Soviets have been sending out sub patrols to sink our supply vessels.
Commander we need this victory! Tear apart that Soviet base,so we can harvest the resources in the area and continue the long hard fight and reclaim what was lost to us!

Objective 1: Use your Spy to steal money from the Soviets.

Objective 2: Destroy the Soviet Naval yards.

Objective 3: Destroy the Soviet base.

Ok so there u have it,this is my third single player mission for RedAlert2.
A RA2CFS file has been added.If you wish to install this please back-up your
original CFS file as the text of the mission has been altered in 
order to fit with the maps theme!

Replayed this earlier this year, few irritations, which ive not messed around with. Build ups of Soviet Amps onshore and a continuous Soviet tank force that comes from the south and doesn't quit until near the mission end. I sent my starting force north and scouted out the ore, eliminated the light defences, and went on from there. Using a spy at times to infiltrate enemy ore refineries to top up my war chest.

soviet_stranglehold.zip

SCRN0002.jpg

SCRN0004.jpg

SCRN0007.jpg

SCRN0008.jpg

SCRN0009.jpg

minimap.jpg

Edited by Concolor1
  • Check 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...