Are Arnolds weaker again?

Hungry Mike

Sometimes it seems like Arnolds are weaker again. Some ppl had the same thought. I tested it,  it seems to be ok; but idk.
So please answer this question honestly: Are Arnolds weaker again or are they still the same as they were before in Vet?

Edited by Hungry Mike

7 hours ago, Hungry Mike said:

You BANNED me, after my hungry CC ate you up. Nice harv bomb suicide after tho :) 

Must be a strange existence to insist on running your mouth when the only achievements you can manage is killing a building in someone’s base in a 4v4 game that you lost because of your failure to support your allies due to being greedy with a failed 1 ref leaving ur mates to deal with double infantry.

how do you actually sleep at night?

• Sad 1

Wasnt one building :). First killed 1-2 harvs, then forced you to sell ref, then killed Cy with 1 cc only lol. Helped my ally Phatmouse with inf and some Arnolds, too. Defed the inf rush of you and your ally easily. After you, i killed firestars' complete base together with Phatmouses' CC, he had one pad left lol. Our allies in south all died way too early, were new to WW 4vs4. At my pos, 1 ref is a nice strat.  And Phatmouse was very pleased with me; but  a 2vs4 (or lets say 3,25, considering you) is always tough. Then your allies tried to kill me with diss, etc., all failed; your harv bomb was quiet efficient tho, then i died. So after all, i can understand your anger; np banning me, you just needed that feeling "Ah, i kicked Pence's a$$" after that devestating defeat. 

Edited by Hungry Mike