pliz HELP im getting desperate

marcwilliams

(im sorry for my english first of all, dont go blind reading this)okay so, i installed the cnc ts from the westwood comm center or the installer they had, but it keeps freezeng on the campaign loading  or at least going too slow but never loads( its slow to boot up and play the cutscene where you select the vanilla game or the firestorm)

Some things i tryed:

-get a more old version of the game, used to work, menus didnt show up but i didnt know i  could fix that and by the time i realised the old version didnt work for some reason 

-tryied patching it with the community patch (the TSpatch.exe), tryed patching it thru the westwood 2.03 patch, tryed copyng some files from the old version to the current and it runs but it crushes few minutes into the mission 

-tryed compatibility modes, disable dx or get an older version, disactivate antivirus and make an exclusion

- attempted to mess with the register of the game bc i read that its maybe the game being slowed down by something while serching for some files, but i dont know how to 

-also my brother has a version of the game sense maybe 2017 and he kept the game like me bc we have good memories with it, tryed that didnt work

im trying to run it in a win 10 pro, with an intel 3 gen 3 or 2, my pc is kinda old but this game used to run just fine, 3 weeks prior i played it without problems got to mission 5 on the gdi side and went to work. Next thing i know monday of last week the game broke. When i say i serched high and low im not exaggerating

• 3 weeks later...

if you would have searched tiberian sun download on google its the first link for me. used to be the 2nd or 3rd but...if you need help finding out the map editor (youll end up there anyway and you can edit the campaign maps too just dont mess with the first gdi firestorm mission or as soon as you start it says mission failed and ive been trying to figure out why...even if i just resave the same map after opening it...it just shouldnt be touched...) random tidbits like how to create a custom unit on youtube or how to make a train go will help on the general knowledge of what things do.