tiberian sun editor Blue tiberium tree

Jthe420

so im messing with the map editor, and ive been trying to get the blue tiberium tree to work....

evedently it doesnt. someone posted an ini. file on another post that was supposed to fix it but it just makes the game crash. apparently reading other posts it has somthing to do with the blue trees making a lan error?....(nobody can post an ini around that?) anyway ive got a new question of where can i just edit the object of the 3 tiberium trees?

might as well make number 1 make green 2 make blue and 3 make red?....then ill just try to be able to tell them apart myself.... but im still struggling to find where to edit objects...

*update*

well i figured it out- just edit to rules unter tiberium tree 3 or 2 or whatever and put somewhere in its stuff 

"Tiberiumtospawn=2"

and it made blue tiberium...that was it...

;the problem was im stupid but so is the dude that tryed to fix bigblue....cause that was a trash mod.

but to anyone else wondering no big blue is just gonna hurt you. dont waste your time on big blue. chew big red.

Edited by Jthe420
solved

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2021 at 11:34 PM, Jthe420 said:

so im messing with the map editor, and ive been trying to get the blue tiberium tree to work....

evedently it doesnt. someone posted an ini. file on another post that was supposed to fix it but it just makes the game crash. apparently reading other posts it has somthing to do with the blue trees making a lan error?....(nobody can post an ini around that?) anyway ive got a new question of where can i just edit the object of the 3 tiberium trees?

might as well make number 1 make green 2 make blue and 3 make red?....then ill just try to be able to tell them apart myself.... but im still struggling to find where to edit objects...

*update*

well i figured it out- just edit to rules unter tiberium tree 3 or 2 or whatever and put somewhere in its stuff 

"Tiberiumtospawn=2"

and it made blue tiberium...that was it...

;the problem was im stupid but so is the dude that tryed to fix bigblue....cause that was a trash mod.

but to anyone else wondering no big blue is just gonna hurt you. dont waste your time on big blue. chew big red.

Read this topic about Blue Tib trees and other Fonas and Terrain. Hopefully you get some answers. 

U can use green blue and red tib tree in cncnet ts, just add the ini to your map,  the ini entries in art.ini are already there in cncnet TS. If ur making ur own mod, make sure u also copy the bigblue codes from firestrm.ini into art.ini. in tsclient they're both already merged. So i assume ur using vanilla TS. I recommend using ts-client or cncnet tho.

If u want more help come on discord, i rarely check this forum anymore

https://discord.gg/cTVFvKA