Tiberium Island -cnc95 multiplayer map WIP please test this 2 player map

MattAttack

Thanks! And thanks to weaver for helping me test it..... Definetly gives me a different perspective on the map playing a formidable opponent as opposed to my local LAN buddy who doesnt stand a chance against me or the dumba$$ AI!  :P It seems this might be cool as a 4 player map if I ever get around to changing it.  I'd gladly welcome anybody's interpretation of this map if they wanted to change it.. hint hint. It was definetely a different gaming experience! Now if only people started playing TD.......

Thanks! And thanks to weaver for helping me test it..... Definetly gives me a different perspective on the map playing a formidable opponent as opposed to my local LAN buddy who doesnt stand a chance against me or the dumba$$ AI!  :P It seems this might be cool as a 4 player map if I ever get around to changing it.  I'd gladly welcome anybody's interpretation of this map if they wanted to change it.. hint hint. It was definetely a different gaming experience! Now if only people started playing TD.......

What about if you kept it the same but made it so that 2 people start on each island and you capture something smaller that takes up less room like a silo so there's enough room for 2 people to build.

Could have the original 1v1 map and a 2v2 version maybe but yeah I don't think there would ever be enough people for a 2v2 anyway.