@Sentinel12 What's the URL to your stream? I'll get your channel added.
Streaming Tiberian Dawn
Objective 1: Configure Tiberian Dawn settings
Objective 2: Create a Display Capture source (layer) on OBS
Objective 1 Start: Configuring the settings
1. Run the launcher
2. Click Settings
3. Change the Renderer under the drop-down menu to "OpenGL"
4. Proceed to "Advanced settings" NOTE: You can also access game settings once you're on the CnCNet client in the top-left [Settings] -> [Tiberian Dawn] Objective 1 Continued: Configuring the settings
Copy these settings exactly.
1. Check "Use CnC-DDraw (enables advanced options)"
2. Check "Custom"
3. Enter in 1024 x 576 NOTE: 1024x576 is a 16:9 ratio and will scale perfectly with your 1080p display (1920x1080, 16:9).
4. Check "Stretch to custom resolution:"
5. Enter in 1920x1080
6. Under the "Scaling filter:" drop-down menu, select the "xbrz-freescale" filter
7. Check "Interpolate (smooth)"
8. Check "Back buffer in video Memory"
9. Check "Automatically adjust mouse sensitivity to resolution"
Objective 1 Complete: Configuring the settings
Objective 2 Start: Adding a Display Capture source
1. Click this button here (Add Source)
1. Select "Display Capture"
1. Select your main display (the monitor you'll be playing the game on) NOTE: If you have only 1 monitor, there will only be 1 available selection.
1. Make sure the layer is visible
Objective 2 Complete: Adding a Display Capture source
End result: Great mouse response, no lag while streaming, and clear visuals to both yourself and the end user on Twitch.