Tiberium Sun rules.ini editor (in german)

otherdeniz

How to use the Tool:

- Open the "rules.ini" file in your installation directory or create a new "rules.ini" by pressing the "New" Icon.

- Make changes

- Save the File in your installation directory named "rules.ini". This file has to be shared to all the players of a Network game in order to work.

- You can press the "magnification" icon in the toolbar to see whats all changed compared to default settings.

Have Fun :)

On 3/6/2023 at 8:32 PM, otherdeniz said:

in German the Game is called "Tiberi>>U<<m Sun" ;) it is not misspelled for germans :P

I'm german, but i don't call it "Tiberium Sun" . the correct german title is "Command & Conquer Teil 3: Operation Tiberian Sun".

The tool doesn't work. When i click on it nothing happens, only background process is started (in task manager).

• Confused 2

On 3/6/2023 at 8:32 PM, otherdeniz said:

in German the Game is called "Tiberi>>U<<m Sun" ;) it is not misspelled for germans :P

It really is just misspelled. Really, one little google, or glance at your game boxes, and you could've checked that -_-

ts_cover_ger.jpg.23ea86837af67a875459b1f3897b3814.jpg

On 3/15/2023 at 11:50 AM, Nyerguds said:

It really is just misspelled. Really, one little google, or glance at your game boxes, and you could've checked that -_-

ok you are right. its misspelled. I'm verry sorry. I was a teenager at that time when i programmed this in the year 1999.
It should work, even if its misspelled. it is programmed in Visual Basic 6, this programming language once was used in the Intel Pentium 1 stone ages

• 1 year later...
14 hours ago, otherdeniz said:

Dear community i am working on a new version of this tool, release will be in a few days

TiberianSun_Rules_Ediitor_Beta.jpg

Looks nice. I remember how much time I spend with Tibed, both for Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Sun. It was fun. Is it possible with your tool to make buildings in Tiberian Sun, like in Red Alert 2, spysat (removing the fog)?