The 'Where are they now?' thread

Mole40k

I started playing TS in the late 1990s. I was 14. More than 20 years have passed since then and a lot of water has gone under the bridge. I haven't played in years and years, and yet I still check back here every so often to see if I recognise anyone and check out what's going on. Like it or not, TS and its community have impacted on all of our lives in some way. For better or for worse, I know I wouldn't be the person I am today without those formative experiences playing TS and being involved with the many various TS community sites over the years!

So what is everyone up to these days? What do you do in terms of work? What are your hopes / dreams / aspirations for the years ahead?

If you're still in touch with anyone else from the community, it would be great to hear what they've been up to. 

Me, I'm a university lecturer these days. I play xbox a little bit, but nothing too serious. I drive a silly car with a big spoiler, but I'm going to sell it soon as it's costing me too much. Might be time to get sensible as I approach middle age 😛

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I also have played a long time.

I am retired, havent worked in a long, long time.  

I want to learn CAD a little better,  do some more 3-d modeling projects for my 3d printer.

Spend a little time drinking coffee and looking out my window, or walking around the city..

So many over the years that do not come around anymore.  Met some great people here over the years.

• Like 2
  • Check 1