CnCNet 5 lobby Soundpacks

Echo

Because I often have too much time on my hands and hate being utterly bored, I went ahead and created a bunch of extra soundpacks for the pre-CnCNet 5 lobby, because I can. And here they are:

C&C-themed:

Tiberian Dawn

Red Alert

Other themes:

PC Doom

Duke Nukem 3D

Resident Evil

Provided that I can be bothered to expand on these in future (and update the previous packs to include the newer sounds), I'll add new packs to the list as they're finished.

Why was the tib dawn sounds removed in the first place if they can now be added as separate packs? Also is that RE soundpack similar or perhaps the same as in RE2 since that's the game I remember and the game I like. It's the game where I first encountered these things called zombies. Since then I've always associated zombies with those things. Always thought that only those kinds of bloody, slow and moaning zombies are the only legit zombies. :) Great game, great entertainment, especially for a 5 year old or so.

Hell, even the soundtracks great: Resident Evil 2 OST - Secure Place ~ Save Room Theme & Resident Evil 2 OST - The Front Hall ~ Police Station Main Hall Theme

Ya sry, got a little OT xD

Why was the tib dawn sounds removed in the first place if they can now be added as separate packs? Also is that RE soundpack similar or perhaps the same as in RE2 since that's the game I remember and the game I like. It's the game where I first encountered these things called zombies. Since then I've always associated zombies with those things. Always thought that only those kinds of bloody, slow and moaning zombies are the only legit zombies. :) Great game, great entertainment, especially for a 5 year old or so.

Hell, even the soundtracks great: Resident Evil 2 OST - Secure Place ~ Save Room Theme & Resident Evil 2 OST - The Front Hall ~ Police Station Main Hall Theme

Ya sry, got a little OT xD

Heh, no worries about OT, I guess this is pretty open for suggestion and discussion on any soundpack (and I could talk the tail off a pig when it comes to classic Resident Evil anyway). The sounds for the RE pack are straight from the PC version of the original game, and a few of them (doors, mainly) were recycled for use in RE2 and RE3. As for RE2's soundtrack, this is probably my favourite piece in the game. It plays just at that point when you know you've finally made some real progress.

(And yes, running zombies suck.)

• 1 month later...