Wanting help on getting AI to build Tech centers on skirmish [PSP version]

Vancer2

I got Red alert retaliation for the psp. And so far its I've gotten the allies to do it with a little cheat nuking here and there. I usually nuke their starting pp's and capture the barracks first and then drop som airstrikes on open ground to get them to buiild a Radar Dome. The allied enemy usually will build a tech center after I destroy the radar dome. I have ONE TIME gotten the Russians to build a tech center But I have not found the way to go about. The same strategy for the allies doesnt work apparently after they build the radar dome its just Flame tower, Tesla T and Samsite spam. I have noticed that if I build a helipad they respond by building a radar dome to tech to SS but thats it. On the RAREST  occassion they will build an airstrip. But Im wanting them to build the tech center. Im tired for fighting agasint first tier units. Anyone have a particular strategy to get the russian side to build a tech center?

Allies sell their Tech Center soon after buying either because of a bug in the 'sell to raise power' or 'sell to raise money' function, can't remember but it's the latter. The game checks a list of buildings to sell and at the top is the Allies Tech Center. It also has the Forward Command Post for some reason.

Soviets take very long to buy Tech Center, don;t know why.

But if you start a game with tons of starting credits they don't sell Tech Center and it doesn't take long for Soviets to build them.

Well I've been starting the game with 8000 credits I dont know if this messes it up. But because I cheat nuke the powerplants it takes a while for them to build up. I usually have a tech center before they build their 2nd Adv Powerplant. And still they dont build one

Unfortunately there's no real way to force the AI to do anything regarding unit production, especially on the PlayStation port.

Even when you do get them to build a TC, the majority of units will still be basic. The best you can hope for regarding Soviet AI is that they'll build Tesla Tanks and MiGs frequently enough. Forget any ideas you have about them massing up Mammoth Tanks or even training any Shock Troopers though. It just doesn't happen.