Livestreams by Hecthor Doomhammer of several C&C mods

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live_Stream_Shockwave_1.jpg

It was requested many times, by many people.

"Please, stream this mod. You NEED to stream this mod"

With the upcoming Anniversary patch of C&C Shockwave, I have been asked by the developers to stream the internal Beta, as I did in the past for RotR.

So, starting tomorrow, February 14 2016 at 19:00 GMT I will do the first livestream of C&C Shockwave on my channel on Twitch 

for the first part, General Camo will be joining me as co-commentator. Whatever happens after that, remains to be seen.

I hope to see you all at the end of this countdown

• 2 weeks later...

gEGaYNO.jpg

The news updates are being blasted out, so something good must be on the horizon.

Perhaps, tomorrow during the livestream of Shockwave, where I will be joined by General Camo on my channel on Twitch you can find out why.

The livestream will start EARLIER than the previous one, at 14:00 GMT, which is at the end of this countdown

Hope to see you all then!

• 3 weeks later...

generals__zero_hour___shockwave_mod___icon_by_mano2-d7oj04b.png

With the announcement of Shockwave's upcoming patch release this upcoming Wednesday, march 16th 2016, I will be holding my regular Friday stream with 2 hours of regular games and what comes after that with songrequests, with Shockwave on my channel on Twitch this upcoming Friday, March 18th 2016 at 19:00 UTC

From March 16th you will be able to download the newest patch, which will have SWRnet support (no need for Gameranger, Hamachi etc any more) right here

Due to the fact I work in the evenings for me, I will not be streaming Shockwave any time sooner than that.

Here is the countdown to when the stream will start

• 1 month later...

live_stream_24_04_2016.jpg

The upcoming version of Rise of the Reds will have you "Hooked" to the revamped GLA Airforce. Soon EVERYONE will expect it!

Tomorrow, April 24th 2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST The Hunter will join me for another showcase of the new internal build on my channel on Twitch

We hope to see you all then, at the end of the countdown

usrKx8o.png

Tomorrow it is Kingsday here in Holland, where we celebrate the birthday of our King. A Dutch kin should have a beard. This king does not. As long as he refuses to grow a beard, I will never bow to him and thus I refuse to join the people in celebration.

So in stead, during any given moment in the day of 27-04-2016 I can decide to launch a Rise of the Reds stream. Or anything else for that matter.

It could be that I stream 1 massively long session, or have a few shorter sessions. How exactly I fill the day is yet to be decided.

As per usual the stream(s) will be held on my channel on Twitch

So hopefully you wlll join me tomorrow. See you all then!

udSekST.png]

It has been a while since I last tounched this, but tonight, 01-05-2016 at 18:00 GMT, I will be streaming some more OpenRA.

I will just be playing the Red Alert 1 mod on the regular release (not playtest) [ur;=http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans]on my channel on Twitch[/url]

2cdewjm.png

Having had a lot of fun streaming OpenRA last Sunday, and to further hype up my own upcoming OpenRA Tournament, I will be streaming more OpenRA tomorrow, May 6th 2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch

With any luck FiveAces will join me and actually coach me so that my own skill will grow and I might end up a somewhat decent player myself.

Here's the countdown to the stream

I hope to see you all then!

X8PGGgL.png

On this Friday the 13th of May I will be holding another regular Rise of the Reds 1.86 livestream,  where I will be drinking beer and listening to either the songs that you request or the regular internet radio station, while spectating matches that you play.

Join me and the rest of the viewers at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Om9qHAw.png

Since my tournament is only a little over 1 week away, I want to spend a bit of extra time hyping it up and getting more participants.

At this moment we have 8, with 8 places still available!

Tomorrow, June 24th 2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST I will be doing a livestream of several hours on my channel on Twitch  of some Red Alert in the OpenRA @OpenRA  .

For those new to the channel, my regular Friday streams consist of 2-ish hours of regular stream that I can upload to Youtube, followed by X hours with music, either selected by viewers through Song Requests or Radio Station

• 1 month later...

Do you miss my livestreams of Rise of the Reds? Yes? GREAT! How about I give you 2 streams in 1 day then?

Tomorrow afternoon at around 13:00 GMT / 15:00 CEST (when I am ready, it can be later in the afternoon)

The second stream will be at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST with song requests!

Both streams will be of RotR 1.86 and of course the streams will be held on my channel on Twitch

• 3 weeks later...

live_stream_11_09_2016.jpg

After having mr Green Beret's gun pointed at my head for such a long time to keep my mouth shut, I am finally given the Green Light to announce that Rise of the Reds 1.87 Internal Livestreams are back in action!

This upcoming Sunday, 11-09-2016 at 13:00 GMT The Hunter will join me as we will be showcasing the new stuff that has been worked on in the past months, You will be amazed, because I will be too. Most of the stuff I will actually see in action for the first time too!

The place, as always is my channel on Twitch

And we hope to see you all at the end of the countdown

• 2 weeks later...

nd3kjg2.jpg

After a bit of a hiatus from OpenRA after my Tournament, I think it's time to return and see what the newest Playtest has in store for us.

So tonight at 18:00 GMT on my channel on twitch I will be holding a livestream of the new 20160904 Playtest of OpenRA for the Red Alert mod.

You can download the latest version here if you wish to join in  (make sure you download the PLAYTEST)