Where to find old maps

Inafog

I am trying to find a source to download some Yuri's Revenge maps that I have the names of but not the source for--I don't recall where I got them and Google has not yet helped. Does anyone know a site where I could find any of the following:

City of Impression  /  Piraeus Harbor  /  Sarajevo  /  Yvonne's Diary 

Yes, all by myself I found all sorts of YR maps, lots and lots of them, including the "1138 maps pack". But, you see, I do not want 1138 maps, or 944, or 727.356. I want a few specific ones. Your reference helped me to find a site where most of them are, for which I am grateful. I pass over your misdirected sarcasm in silence. Have a nice day.

But, you see, I do not want 1138 maps, or 944, or 727.356. I want a few specific ones.

Uhh.. that's like saying "no, this website has 5217 maps. I need 36 maps. I'll close this site and look somewhere else". I'm just saying, open the pack, and maybe the ones you're looking for will be in there? :huh:

It's just a collection of loose .yrm files, you know. Should be easy to look through.

I can hardly help you any further than that if you don't even mention which specific 26 maps you're looking for :dry: