2 times play with AI and 2 times have "internal error" crash in TS

DeepForest

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi, thank you for reply :)

I repeat i have this error only then i play against AI. Then i play against human all normal.

ps I some google and see that is global problem (internal error) with similar games RA2, TS? May be compatibility mode Win 95&98 can help? Or this bug only in AI and skirmish, maps?

UPD

Third time play with AI and third time have crash at middle game

EXCEPT.TXT

EXCEPT.TXT

Hi, thank you for reply :)

I repeat i have this error only then i play against AI. Then i play against human all normal.

ps I some google and see that is global problem (internal error) with similar games RA2, TS? May be compatibility mode Win 95&98 can help? Or this bug only in AI and skirmish, maps?

UPD

Third time play with AI and third time have crash at middle game

OK, So do you play with Fog Of War enabled DeepForest? This crash is related to drawing graphics on the screen and is quite common with Fog Of War enabled, unfortunately there is no fix available and this is a issue that appears on resolutions higher than the default.

Yes, fog of war enabled. Resolution 1600x1200. I dont want play on default settings. Its uncomfortable. Sadly. May be team CnCNet  found fix?

ps may, i have found a solution - compatibility mode win98 on ts-spawn.exe. I play one battle with AI, no crash.