Problem with connection

Rayh78

I can play online with my desktop or my laptop. But can't play with both like when I want to play a game with my son.

Is same internet connect with a router. One pc is a cable other wireless. We both can join a game but then when starts saids connection lost.

Is there a way to do this.

Also is there a way to just play each other over my home network.

Thanks for any help

yes, i heard about this problem now a couple times :/ im not sure what it is and if it is fixable, i have to check it out yet

hifi said it could be related to the router since it works for some people but others are not able to play with multiple people from the same connection at the same time

EDIT: I uploaded a possible fix for the problem, please try it again (the update will be downloaded automatically)

yes, i heard about this problem now a couple times :/ im not sure what it is and if it is fixable, i have to check it out yet

hifi said it could be related to the router since it works for some people but others are not able to play with multiple people from the same connection at the same time

EDIT: I uploaded a possible fix for the problem, please try it again (the update will be downloaded automatically)

Thanks, worked great. With the change this is the first time I have played red alert with my son in about 14 years. He like a lot of other PC games, but this is the only one I ever cared for.

Tonight we played one game for over an hour. The other team we played against had one player that ended up building 166 ships during the game. Somehow I am sure this one player we were playing against, had some type of cheat code.  No way we could build that fast. One time we knocked out a power plant. A second later 3 new power plants popped up. But definitely not one after another. Not even real quick one after another. But all at one time. Just happen to catch it once an actually see it happen.  We also had a good base and it was touch and go. But it ended up 2 against one and we won.

Also I noticed just sometimes when you click on build a tank it will give you a tank out of 2 different war factories if you have more than one. But I have only had that happen a few times. Is there a trick to this.

Anyway thanks a lot for the fix.

cool :)

You can build up to 15 construction yards, with each one you build your building speed will increase. If that player had a lot of construction yards and naval yards he would be able to build stuff almost instantly :D You have to make sure you are teching up and getting a lot of these buildings too if the game lasts longer.

An other option is to play small maps without gems, on those you wont be able to get that fast building speeds :)

Ai players can build multiple structures at the same time, they usualy do that with power plants, maybe one of the players left or lost conn and AI took over

if you have enough war factories then tanks starting to come out of multiple ones cause it takes some time for the tank to move out and the game will switch to another building if the next tank is done but the previous one didnt move out fully yet

Ai players can also produce multiple tanks at the same time

cool :)

You can build up to 15 construction yards, with each one you build your building speed will increase. If that player had a lot of construction yards and naval yards he would be able to build stuff almost instantly :D You have to make sure you are teching up and getting a lot of these buildings too if the game lasts longer.

An other option is to play small maps without gems, on those you wont be able to get that fast building speeds :)

Ai players can build multiple structures at the same time, they usualy do that with power plants, maybe one of the players left or lost conn and AI took over

if you have enough war factories then tanks starting to come out of multiple ones cause it takes some time for the tank to move out and the game will switch to another building if the next tank is done but the previous one didnt move out fully yet

Ai players can also produce multiple tanks at the same time

Just wanted to say thanks again for all the help