Dune 2000 Online videos

Feda

Hello guys.

Not sure how many of you here know me, I did play some TD and RA before. I'm a hardcore dune 2k fan, and I started making videos for this game years ago, when we were playing this on hamachi. I keep recording multiplayer matches here too. The Dune player count seems to increase pretty fast which is great. I thought it would be a good idea to link my YouTube channel here, for everyone who'd be interested in watching how we play Dune online. My videos contain commentary in which i'm trying to give useful tips and tutorials about how to be a good player and how to improve at this game, i'm explaining everything I or other players who are playing do and what's good/bad in it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/aKaFeda . All recent matches were recorded on CnCNet 5.

If you like the game or ever played it, I suggest to give it a chance in the online scene, as it's much better than singleplayer is. If you need help with tactics and stuff like this, just contact me and watch some of the videos, I'll be glad to help you out.